Friday, April 18, 2008

Life Goes ON

What's new? Scott is mad because I won't let him watch any more Avatar today and I make him wear his bike helmet to school.

I heard that Dad has a new phone number. It's 306-827-2340. I like that, nice and easy to remember.

He's got a cell phone too, or so I've heard, but I'm too lazy to go look for that number.

I made a beef stew last night for the missionaries. They came and took it home with them.

Mark and Laura are at a friend's B-day party and Mark goes to Jr. Prom tomorrow.

Too tired to think about anything else right now. Bye for now. Love Mom

1 Comment:

  1. Keri said...
    Tammy and Don and Fam! Where can I find Jen's story... I would love a good laugh. Tried to get it, but couldn't read it on the Mac. Hope all of you are well. p.s. Tammy - I lost the amazing broccoli salad recipe... if you ever have a spare moment, could you shoot me an email? Thanks!

Post a Comment