Sunday, October 26, 2008

Camp W.A.V.E.

We missed Girls Camp in the summer, so we had our own. We called it Camp What Are Your Values. We camped at a nearby lake for two nights. It was a lot of fun and a nice get away. Meanwhile, Don stayed home convelessing with Mark and Scott and together they celebrated Mark's 17th Birthday with a trip to the ER, movie and dinner. Don had infected bursitisis on his knee.
At Camp WAVE we lounged, went swimming, went on a hike, rolled down a big hill, enjoyed the stars, ate lots of yummy food and played at the play ground, oh and don't forget the skits - we did them too! We had a "secret sister" gift and note and we stumped each other on who our secret sister really was.
We left early on the second day because the weather turned cloudy and rainy, but at least the rain sent the neighbors who were gearing up for an all night party into their tents and consequently to sleep! (Now I just hope I can figure out how to post more than one picture at a time!)

2 Comments:

  1. All Ten Tanners said...
    or even one picture at a time would be nice! I'm obviously a Blogger-illiterate! Sorry, thanks for your patience and YES . . . roll your eyes all you want!
    Keri said...
    Camp sounds like it was great fun! Let me know if you want anymore templates other than the ones I sent. Hope all is well, and I look forward to some of the stories I know you have tucked in your back pocket.

Post a Comment