15 years ago
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Want to see a crazy video of the song Stephanie made up for Jenny's boyfriend? It's on youtube - but of course, me being the idiot that I am, can only give you the link and even that might not work! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFr24aNycZU If it doesn't, try typing in "Adam's Birthday Song" or awsomenerdlaura in the search bar when you get to youtube. The one you want shows a blurry Stephanie, Amy and Michelle on the start up picture. It's only had about 12 or 13 hits, so it's not that popular! Check it out for a fun laugh!
2 Comments:
-
- Keri said...
January 17, 2009 at 4:57 PMVery funny, but I can't believe how old Stephanie is now! Was she really the 3 week old baby in my Wedding pics??? Ahhhh, denial!- Keri said...
January 17, 2009 at 4:58 PMForgot to mention that I really like the photos on your sidebar - very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)